- Control of bulb rot of bog onion (Allium cepa) by MS. M.G.D.L Priyantha, Reseach Officer, FCRDI,Maha Iluppallama
- Area-wide integrated melon Fruit fly management package (AW-IPM) for control of Melon fly and fruit fly damage in Vegetables and fruit crops by Dr K.A.N.P Bandar, Ms L.D Galanihe Research Officers, HORDI, Gannoruwa.
- Suitability of rooted lateral branches (RLB) of hybrid tomato (lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) as plantings materials in protected culture by Mr. K.M.S. Kodikara, Research Officer, RARDC, Bandarawela
- Mass rearing of Dislypus iseae: A larval parasitoid of Liriomyza hudobrensis by Dr. (Ms.) M.M. Nugaliyadda, Research Office in charge, Agriculture Research Station, Sita-Eliya
- Aeroponic pre seed potato production by Dr. (Ms.) M.M. Nugaliyadda, Research Office incharge, Agriculture Research Station, Sita-Eliya
- Double root – stocked grafting of Mangosteen by Ms. M.K. Thanthirige, Research Officer, Fruit Crop Research and Development Centre, Horana .
- Integrated Pest Management for Vegetable by Mr. S.S. Weligamage, Research Officer/ HORDI
- Use of leaf color charts (LCC) to determine N requirement of rice plants Mr. D.N. Sirisena, Research Officer, RRDI, Batalagoda this technology
- Use of granular urea in place of prilled urea as a source of nitrogen in rice Cultivation Mr. D.N. Sirisena, Research Officer, RRDI, Batalagoda
- Seedling broadcasting (SBC)/parachute technology as an estimated method for rice Mr. S.N. Jayawardena, Research Officer, RRDI, Batalagoda
- Biological soil nutrient test kit Dr. W.M.J. Bandara, Research Officer, RRDI, Batalagoda for farms, DTU (District Training Units), Yaya, Private sector and extension officers
- Technology to control bitterness development of dehydrated jak fruit flour by Mr. S. Ekeanayake, Research Officer, FRU, HORDI presented this technology
- Semi micro grafting- Citrus by Mr. W.D. Lesly, Research Officer, FCRDC, Horana
- Specialty fertilizer recommendation for selected vegetable crops under controlled environment agriculture technology (CAET)/Protected agriculture- Tomato Mr. R.S. Wijesekara, ADA, ETC presented this technology
- New cultivation technology for paddy straw mushroom by Ms P. Rajasekara, Research Officer, RARDC, Makandura presented this technology
- Effect on shade levels on cut flower production of anthurium by Mr. M.A. Kularatne, research Officer, RARDC, Makandura presented this technology
- Evaluation of bed structures and pots for anthurium cultivation by Mr. M.A. Kularatne, Research Officer, RARDC, Makandura
- Impact on soil moisture, plant growth and yield of Mauritius pineapple by Ms. Janaki Alwis, AMO, RARDC, Makandura presented this technology
- Plant density and N, P, K requirement for local maize hybrid variety "Sampath" grown under rain-fed and irrigated conditions variety by Mr. M.A.P.W.K. Malaviarachchi, Research Officer, FCRDI, MI presented this technology
- Use of crushed pine (Pinus caribia) leaves as an alternative rooting medium production of foliage rooted cuttings for export market by Mrs. Kularatne, Research Officer, RARDC, Makandura
Standard Format for Submission of Technologies for Officials Release
1. Name of the technology
2. Justification: (briefly explain the need and importance for release and the potential impact)
3. Details of station research under research management:
i) Materials & Methods (Briefly explain the design /treatment/material &methods)
ii) Name of Institute/stations where the research was conducted and seasons or period.
Name of Institute/Station Season(Period)
iii) Results of station research: Give the results of station research statistically analyzed and results of
4. Details of on farm research under farmer management.
i) Seasons (Period) and number of farmers and locations where researches were conducted.
District A.S.C Season (Period & number of location/ farmers
|Season||No. Location||Season||No. Location||Season||No. Location|
ii) Results of on farm research: Give the results of station research statistically analyzed and results of
Description about technology indicating the standard way it should be practiced by users.
6. Social response:
i) Producers response
ii) Consumer response
7. Any other remarks
Any other specific characteristics
Availability of resources/material
8. Recommended areas (Agro ecological zone, district, area):
9. Other particulars:
i) Time taken for development
ii) Institute/station where the technology developed
iii) Name/Names of the scientist
iv) Name of the collaborators
v) Recommendation of the Director DDR,RARDC where the technology is developed.