- Original copy of import permit issued by National Plant Quarantine Service, Department of Agriculture, Sri Lanka.
- Original copies of Phytosanitary certificate issued by exporting country.
- Treatment certificates if asked on permit Eg: Fumigation Certificates for fresh flowers, seeds etc.
- Orange certificate of the International Seed Testing Association (ISTA) / Seed Analysis Certificate issued by the official seed certification agency for seeds if the exporting country have no ISTA representation
- Additional Declarations as per the import permit
- Certificate of Origin issued by the Chamber of Commerce/ government body
- Packing list
- Airway Bill/Seaway Bill/Bill of Laden
- Other relevant documents mentioned on Import Permit eg: Non GMO Certificates, Microbial Lab Report, Gurantee Letter etc.
(For further information contact: Airport cargo Import- 0112263955
Seaport, Colombo - 011 - 2327533)