- No required information or unable to fulfill requirements
- do not issue a Re - export PSC
- If the country of re - export do not require a PSC but country of destination does
- exporting country may issue a PSC to support re - export PSC or not
- Re - exporting country may issue a PSC of export
* if the phytosanitary import requirements can be fulfilled by visual inspections or laboratory testing of samples
* Country of origin should be indicated in brackets in the place of origin section
- Re - export PSC can be issued if :
- the consignment has been stored, split up, combined with other consignments or repackaged (When combined, all the relevant parts must meet requirements.)
- If a risk of contamination is identified, additional inspection should be carried out
- The Original PSC or its certified copy should accompany the PSC for re - export.
- If the consignment is split up
* PSC for re - export and
* Certified copies of the PSC from the country of export should accompany all such consignments.