PSC for export
- Issued by the NPPO of the country where products were grown or processed.
- Issued by the NPPO of the country of origin
- describes the consignment
- declares the status of the consignment
- certifying statement,
- additional declarations and
- treatment records,
- May also be issued in certain re-export situations
- If the phytosanitary status of the consignment can be determined by the country of re - export (e.g :- by Inspection)
PSC for re-export
- May be issued by the NPPO of the re - exporting country
- When the commodity was not grown or processed to change its nature in that country and
- Only where an original PSC for export or a certified copy is available.
- link the PSC issued by the country of export
- takes into account any changes in phytosanitary status that may have occurred in the re - export